Thursday 28 May 2020

Candyland themed backdrop


 Hi there, i had the opportunity to do this party of my co-mommy in school last year. She hired me to do her stage setup only. I did the candyland “gingerman house” and added a few all-time favorite desserts in front of the house.

Andreis Partybox


I just added this candy themed entrance signage. That balloon pillar is also cute by the way, but sad to say i didnt do that. She hired another person to do all the balloons for the venue. I think you should try it also because its much cheaper, shes going to pay for the labor only and all the materials (balloons) are hers, which we can buy and source it out  at a very cheaper price.

These signage is made of styrofoam which we just painted and the prints were printed from a tarpaulin. We just cut it accordingly to its shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment